2023 20 Under 40 Program
20 Under 40: Leading us forward
CELEBRATING ITS TENTH year, London Inc.’s 20 Under 40 Awards, Presented by Lexus of London and in partnership with London’s Twenty Under Forty Foundation, is one of the most sought-after and distinguished business awards for young leaders in London, Ontario.
Past 20 Under 40 Awards have celebrated some of our city’s most remarkable people, including entrepreneurs, professionals, doctors, chefs, artists, social workers and scientists. We honour individuals from all industries who are excelling in their careers and making a difference in the community.
If you know someone under the age of 40 who deserves to be recognized for their work and/or contribution to the city, now is your chance to nominate them for the 2023 20 Under 40 Awards, Presented by Lexus of London.
The nomination process is designed to be straightforward and collect just the relevant facts for communication with the nominee. Once nominated, the nominee will receive a notification and in-depth questionnaire package for completion. Self-nominations are encouraged.
Before submitting a nomination, please ensure the nominee meets the following criteria:
- Nominees must be 39 years or younger on December 31, 2022;
- Nominees must spend the majority of their work time in London or immediate area;
- Nominees can work in the private sector or for a public or non-profit organization. In either case, nominees will be assessed on demonstrated business-related achievements that advance the goals and objectives of their organization or profession.
Being named a 20 Under 40 recipient brings great benefits and also carries some obligations. Among the benefits:
- Recipients will be publicly recognized as an exceptional leader through published profiles in London Inc. magazine, social media channels, email newsletters and advertising;
- Recipients will be celebrated at an awards gala along with fellow recipients, 20 Under 40 alumni and community leaders;
- Recipients will be invited to attend invitation-only networking events to foster a strong bond between recipients and alumni.
Being named a 20 Under 40 recipient also carries some obligations. Among those are the following:
- An obligation to attend the awards gala and encourage friends and colleagues to attend;
- An obligation to participate in the London Inc. editorial profile process;
- An obligation to stay connected to fellow recipients and promote the awards program in its continuing effort to recognize business excellence, expertise and value of giving back to the community.
If, for any reason a considered nominee cannot meet these obligations, we ask that you do not submit a nomination. Before submitting a nomination, please take a moment to review our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Nominations are now closed. Please check back for details regarding recipient announcements and 2023 20 Under 40 Gala information.